Friday 10 February 2012

Art workhop for adults: March 3, 2012

Introduction to gouache painting: The Snowman

Full!! Thanks for signing up
Your name will be added to a cancellation list
  
Techniques you will learn
How to paint a uniform background, a gradation with stripes, a gradation without stripes and "dark on light" painting techniques with gouache, an opaque watercolour.

Final project
While focusing on a round shape, you will learn shading techniques and using these techniques you will  produce a final painting of a snowman.

No previous experience is necessary
I will guide you step by step

 














Student's work from the January 28th session


























Date: Saturday March 3, 2012
Time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Where: 2376 Church Street, North Gower, Ontario
Cost: $55 + 13% HST
Supplies are included in the cost


How to register:
Please send an e-mail to Véronique at veronique.stefanica@gmail.com to register.
I will send you a Paypal invoice unless you let me know at the time of registration you prefer to pay by cheque or by credit card over the phone. The invoice is due upon receipt. Payment is required to hold your space or your space will be given away. Payment is not refundable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Veronique,

    found your new blog! I've been very busy with my new sidejob at the postoffice and have been in a lot of pain from my spine so I haven't had the mood to comment on the other posts but I'm back.
    It looks like a great class. I hope you'll have some fun and nice new students.

    Love Susan

    ReplyDelete