Tuesday 27 May 2014

Painting projects

My (painting) projects at the moment. Yesterday I started the two blue paintings on the left, neither for an art class preparation, nor for a book illustration, just for me. One probably will have a fish on it, the other one I don’t know yet…will see what the background dictates me. The red one is a prototype for a book case I am building for my students at Kanata Montessori and I am continuing working on book illustration #9.

Mes projets de peinture du moment. Hier, j'ai commencé les deux peintures bleues sur la gauche non pas pour la préparation d’un cours, ni pour l’illustration d' un livre, juste pour moi. Une aura probablement un poisson dessus. L’autre je ne sais pas encore ... on verra ce que le fond me dicte. La peinture rouge est un prototype pour une boite à livre que je construis pour mes élèves à Kanata Montessori et je continue aussi à travailler sur l'illustration #9.




No comments:

Post a Comment