Saturday 1 March 2014

Summer art camps for children

Programs are now posted on the blog for the bilingual summer art camps for children

http://veroniquestefanica.blogspot.ca/p/2014-bilingual-summer-art-camps-for.html

July theme is Woodland scene inspired by the artwork of Beatrix Potter" 

August theme: "Life in the pond"

Registration is open

Below "Pique-nique"  (picnic), one of my 1999  gouache artwork.
5" x 5"
Lots of details to discover. Very French in a way with the camembert, baguettes and bottle of wine on the "bistro"style tablecloth.
Can you tell I love hedgehogs! Reminds me my summer holidays at my grandmother. We used to feed them.



Les programmes des stages d'été sont maintenant disponible à


Il me fera plaisir de vous envoyer des renseignements en français



Ci-dessous "Pique-nique", 1999 gouache
13cm X 13cm
Beaucoup de détails à découvrir. Un côté bien français avec le camembert, les baguettes et la bouteille de vin  sur une nappe à carreaux.
J'adore les hérissons. On leur donnait à manger chez ma grand-mère pendant les vacances d'été!

No comments:

Post a Comment